Apollo Gaming

• October 20, 2017, 02:34:30 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jtod APP.  (Read 143 times)

Jtod

• BYOND username: Jtod
    • View Profile
Jtod APP.
« on: August 18, 2017, 06:35:19 AM »

Username:
Jtod

Character(s):
Q-73 / Q-NG-73, A.N.G.E.L., Dick Henderson, Vladimir Viskovsky, Mike Bloodworth.

Alien or Head:
Head.

If Alien, What Alien?
None

Background of character(s):
     Mike Bloodworth started out being born on Earth to a somewhat wealthy family. The boy turned out to be a straight-A-student and ended up getting a nearly free ride to a highly respected college. After getting through college, Mike eventually wound up finding a half-position with NanoTrasen. Mike began as a lawyer for NanoTrasen, but eventually decided that he disliked the job. The man managed to find another opening as an internal affairs agent. Once again, he was unable to be satisfied and quit, only to find himself getting rehired as a security officer.

He advanced through the ranks relatively quickly due to his education, and found himself in charge of a small security department on some forgotten space station. He remained the head of security for years. Mostly, the only threat was some low-life miner that had a drink too many and forgot that he wasn't Mike Tyson. Rarely, drama would break out in a department and his security team would drag someone off, kicking and screaming, to enforce a head's decision to demote someone. The most dangerous event the man face was when he was forced to destroy a synthetic that had been programmed improperly. One day, men in suits approached him for an interview. When given the chance to take a promotion to captain, he took it.

Why do you want to be on the whitelist?:
I would like to play a few head roles. I feel like I am a decent player when it comes to management.

How good (According to you) are you at roleplay?:
I've been playing awhile. I personally try to focus on the happiness and entertainment of those around me, instead of myself.

Do you, or did you have any previous bans on our server?:
No.

Have you read the wiki page about the species, and will you follow these?:
Yes.

Have you read the Rules and Job-Rules, and will you follow them?:
Naw. I'm just going to join and toolbox someone to death and get banned, because that seems fun to do. Yes.

Extra: This was made in a hurry.

Jtod

• BYOND username: Jtod
    • View Profile
Re: Jtod APP.
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 02:15:50 AM »

I am shamelessly bumping this.

Awan

• Community Manager
  • BYOND username: Awan
    • View Profile
Re: Jtod APP.