Should BlooFlar get resomi?

yes
- 2 (100%)
no
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closes: Today at 07:21:14 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: BlooFlar - Alien Whitelist Application  (Read 52 times)

BlooFlar3

• BYOND username: Blooflar
  • derp
    • View Profile
BlooFlar - Alien Whitelist Application
« on: October 12, 2017, 11:40:37 PM »

Username:
BlooFlar

Character(s):
Billy Smith (Miner/Cargo)
Shilo Shar (Atmos Techie)
Ronald Moorland (Chemist)
Jeff Moore (The Bad Chef)

Alien or Head:
Alien

If Alien, What Alien?
Resomi

Background of character(s):
Born within the Core Colonies on the fourth of December, twenty-five forty-one and she was named "Rita".
As an egg Rita was placed in to a nursery for the purpose of her forming a pack with other young Resomii, Hatching from her egg came out a small Resomi covered in a Green Sea coloured down flapping her tiny wing like arm's in the air as if stretching for the first time in years. Gaining her bearings with the other hatchlings starts to wonder round as if testing the waters before jumping in.

Soon after long she has grouped her self with 3 others, Two being female and one male. Shiva, one of the females have Midnight Blue down, Eschomi the second female with Wisteria down and last but not least Remi with Emerald Down. The pack containing the four Resomii later chose to imprint on Freight Dock Logistics, Starting with the basic education learning the equipment they would be using in the dry dock including the "cargo tug train" and the MPUV cargo which were used to help off load and load freight ships and trade ships, The pack of four still together living under one roof with other freight workers had to meet work quotas for unloading and loading ship on schedule, older resomii that would work along side Rita on the odd occasion would tell stories told to them by their elders how work and general living was much better before the crash and Nanoplague. But now they are nothing more but tall tales in history. Working a few year on the dry docks Rita picked up on most of the sol common language from different ships and trade ships coming by and docking, Rita asking the occasional questions when she got the chance.

Months later the quotas got harder and harder to keep up with since some of the house fell ill and was unable to work, before long the first warning came through about the house not meeting its quotas on time causing delays for incoming and outgoing ships, the whole house knew what would happen if they couldn't improve their next quota, so they chose to flee before they are arrested and forced to work, most moved away and others including Rita asked docked ships if they were looking for any more crew members, after asking a few ships if they were recruiting she join a trading ship that was heading to sol territory and out of A'neech. Rita is now a Refugee looking for some where else to call home and to hopeful see her pack again some day.

Why do you want to be on the whitelist?:
I would like to be whitelisted for Resomii because I want to try something new and have some fun with an alien race other then human, Which would be including the Resomii Culture and how I can try and introduce it in to my roleplay since Resomii culture used to be colourful and heavily on arts and I want to try and get that in by redecorating cargo's lobby for example, and see where it can take me from there.

How good (According to you) are you at roleplay?:
Would like to say I am pretty decent, But to others I could be the worse

Do you, or did you have any previous bans on our server?:
Nope

Have you read the wiki page about the species, and will you follow these?:
Yes
Have you read the Rules and Job-Rules, and will you follow them?:
Yes

Extra:
I would like to follow my characters backstory and Arrive on station as a refugee and then ask if I could work for them at cargo. Something along them lines, But could take awhile to get that many people on to really RP that stuff out.. And honesty don't want to wait two weeks hoping...

Hekness

• BYOND username: Hekness
  • *secretly trying to get above "Newbie" status*
    • View Profile
Re: BlooFlar - Alien Whitelist Application
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 03:48:15 PM »

+1

By which I mean, I like it and approve this, even though I ain't staff and don't have the authority to approve it.

More diversity than just boring old meatsack humans aboard the station spattered with the odd skrell or vox will be great for RP and just great in general!
*Clears Throat*
*Bellows*: NOOT!

LordLightningChap

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 09:20:30 PM »

For what it means, you've had my vote from the start

+1

Awan

• Community Manager
  • BYOND username: Awan
    • View Profile