// crazycodgie2 - Head Whitelist Application

Apollo Gaming

• February 20, 2018, 10:58:30 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: crazycodgie2 - Head Whitelist Application  (Read 67 times)

crazycodgie2

crazycodgie2 - Head Whitelist Application
« on: January 17, 2018, 03:07:17 AM »

Username:
crazycodgie2

Character(s):
Alpha-1 (Cyborg)
Misa Luger (Human Roboticist)
Blake Miller (IPC Roboticist)
Tool (Wryn Engineer)
Sasha Klein (No set job, hoping to fix that with this application)

Alien or Head:
Head

If Alien, What Alien?
None

Background of character(s):
Sasha Klein was born and raised on Mars, and has since then been affiliated with Sol and holds the red planet dear to her heart. For some time, she grew up with a fondness for all things medical, as the rugged nature of Mars itself and the often harsh conditions lead to a need for more and more of those with a mind for medicine and treatment. She spent her younger years learning by way of her father, a retired Xeno-surgeon known as Viktor Klein, and mother, a chemist named Aura Klein. It is due in no small part to having two advanced medical professionals as her parents that her love for the medical field became cemented early on. Following her 18th birthday, she was accepted by Zheng-Hu Pharmaceuticals as an aspiring practitioner of saving lives, finally getting her shot at more legitimate and professional work ahead of her. After 6 years with Zheng, and having either learned through trial and error or been taught by other esteemed doctors, Sasha saw a more lucrative life before her, with perhaps a bit of risk, with Nanotrasen. She didn’t leave Zheng however, not fully anyways; rather, the two company’s made a deal, as they often do when it comes to trades that may benefit both parties, and with Sasha’s consent (which would have likely been faked/forced by either of the companies had she refused, but she didn’t need to know that), she was transported to NT and given a job aboard the Apollo station as a Chief Medical Officer.
She is of average height for a woman, with dyed blue hair and glasses, and is rather lithe; she has an infectious smile due in no small part to her happiness to finally receive such an important job, something that reinforces her positivity and willingness to prove herself to NT, Zheng, and her parent’s above all else. Positive as she may be, she is no idiot, as shown by her position and background, but she may be a bit too trusting given her inexperience with the shady actions of NT and the potential dangers present at almost any time when working with such a company. In an emergency situation however, her training given to her by her parents’ to remain calm and do her best to assess a situation and help those who need it sooner than others kicks in. She is dependable in such situations, but of course will lose some of that confidence and calmness (Likely in the form of swearing or exasperated yells) in a situation she is unprepared for or unable to help in ( such as a damaged IPC or Cyborg when there are no Roboticists around, although she’ll do her best to find someone that can help them at the same time). She usually is on good standing with most races, but finds the Vox to be (understandably) hard to get along with at the best of times. She enjoys interacting with the Tajara, as well as IPC’s and Cyborg’s, seeing them as kind and usually treating them with more respect than they may usually get from a human. Resomii are not treated any differently from other humans, provided they act amicably with her, and Diona are very interesting -but also somewhat creepy- to her.

Why do you want to be on the whitelist?:
I've performed a number of jobs on the station recently, going back and forth from any number of them, as shown by anyone who has seen my numerous cyborg games as multiple modules. It is due to this that I have found medical jobs to be quite entertaining and also a great way to improve my role play in addition to finding a bit of a more proper niche for myself. As has been shown from my surgeon cyborg rounds, I have a decent understanding of surgery and also constantly view and research the many chemicals in use, both basic and advanced, and have been attempting to get better with remembering them and their applications. I've also dabbled in some Virology if that matters any, so I would say that this all shows I at least have the capabilities to perform the role adequately. Furthermore, it would greatly help to assist me in improving my non-synthetic role play, which I like to think I do decently well, and would make me do something other than cyborg more often to boot.

How good (According to you) are you at roleplay?:
I've performed a number of jobs on the station recently, going back and forth from any number of them, as shown by anyone who has seen my numerous cyborg games as multiple modules. It is due to this that I have found medical jobs to be quite entertaining and also a great way to improve my role play in addition to finding a bit of a more proper niche for myself. As has been shown from my surgeon cyborg rounds, I have a decent understanding of surgery and also constantly view and research the many chemicals in use, both basic and advanced, and have been attempting to get better with remembering them and their applications. I've also dabbled in some Virology if that matters any, so I would say that this all shows I at least have the capabilities to perform the role adequately. Furthermore, it would greatly help to assist me in improving my non-synthetic role play, which I like to think I do decently well, and would make me do something other than cyborg more often to boot.

Do you, or did you have any previous bans on our server?:
Negative.

Have you read the wiki page about the species, and will you follow these?:
Yes
Have you read the Rules and Job-Rules, and will you follow them?:
Yes

Extra:
If there is any issue, or if questions need to be asked to better ascertain whether I am fit to play as a CMO, I will happily answer any inquiries that are given.

Blue_Bit

• BYOND username: Blue Bit
    • View Profile
Re: crazycodgie2 - Head Whitelist Application
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 04:04:25 AM »

Hey admins if you aren't familiar with codgie's RP I'll vouch for them. Mostly seen them play Alpha-1, and they play it really well!

Awan

• Community Manager
  • BYOND username: Awan
    • View Profile
Re: crazycodgie2 - Head Whitelist Application
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2018, 02:52:45 PM »

Accepted. Send an admin a pm when you are online to add you to the list.
Pages: [1]   Go Up